Sunday, April 1, 2012

Arrived in Seoul

This will be a quick post but just wanted to let everyone know that we have arrived in Seoul. I can't figure out how many hours it has been since we left but I know its been over 24 since we woke up Saturday morning at 3:30am and we arrive in Seoul at 4:20pm Sunday evening. We are ridiculously tired so are going to bed and hoping to sleep at least 12 hours. It is just about 7:30pm here now and hopefully we're not making a mistake by going to bed this early! Tomorrow the agency in Korea is supposed to leave a message for us at our hotel telling us when we can meet Simon for the first time! Hopefully Tuesday. Tomorrow we are going to do lots of sight-seeing and shopping.

Thanks to everyone for your kind messages. I don't think I'm going to have time to reply to everyone individually but if I pick up on common themes to questions I will try answer them here! I've saved all of your emails in a folder so one day Simon can read your sweet sentiments.

5 comments:

  1. So happy you made it! Can't wait to hear more details! Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful time. If you can take lots of pictures. I am so anxious to see Simon with his mom and dad. Enjoy this moment by moment. You have waited a long time.Love from aunt/great aunt Mary A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo happy for you guys!!!! Enjoy that very first hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT!!! Enjoy Seoul!!! Can't wait to hear about Simon!!!

    ReplyDelete