Friday, March 30, 2012

Knock Knock

Who's there?
Travel.
Travel who?
Travel Call!!

Ok, so that isn't exactly how it works. It was more like:

(7:10 am, Desirae has been laying awake since 2am staring at her phone)
Ring Ring
Hello?
Go get your baby!!!!

By 7:30 we had booked our flights leaving tomorrow at 7:06am and returning the following Saturday! I cannot believe we've made it this far (or how quickly the difficulty of the wait fades the instant you know you will see your son soon). I feel like I could think of a million things to thank everyone for and never express the true gratitude that I have in my heart for how everyone has supported us during this long process. So please just know that you are thanked and appreciated. I should give a special shout-out to Steve though...you're the best.

3 comments:

  1. This made my day! So relieved your wait is over and so happy for you to meet your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet Simon! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete