Seriously. Ashton was that you on the phone?
| (Or should I say, Justin, since I just saw a commercial on MTV that showed the Biebs is bringing Punk'd back) |
Since I'm fairly positive that Ashton does not have my phone number, I think I can report with certainty that Simon's emigration permission paperwork (EP) has been submitted! WOOT WOOT! SO, his paperwork was submitted as of today, March 5th. The next phone calls to look forward to are the "EP has been approved" phone call and then the "Travel Call"! Currently, the ministry in Korea is working to approve paperwork on their end. Apparently that can happen anywhere in the next 2-8 weeks. Once that is complete, the U.S. embassy has to do some stuff (srsly I'm not sure what they do ) and after that I believe the Korean agency tells our agency that they are ready for us and we take off within 24 hours. Well you don't HAVE to leave within 24 hours but once I have permission, I'm outta here! We're coming for you Simon!
cool-mms
ReplyDelete