Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Seoul Tourists

Ok so I'm having issues with the iPad shutting down in the middle of this post so I'm going to start posting it in small sections so if you happen to be checking it right now it's going to be very disjointed!

Yay we were Seoul tourists today! And it finally felt like we were in a different country. We've been so Simon focused that it hadn't necessarily set in that we were halfway around the world. Forewarning, this post is picture heavy and long.
We headed towards some of the famous palaces in Seoul. First we visited Gyeongbokgung and toured it on our own. We arrived for the end of some sort of guard ceremony...we never did find out what the ritual was.




 I think I've already mentioned that we were surprised by the cold weather...did not pack at all for it so we've taken to layering and yes I realize my cute Spring outfit became some sort of horse-back riding watermelon ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment