Big Boys buckle their own booster seats.
So Proud
Channeling Justin Bieber circa 2009.
A Bieber dance party may or may not have ensued at this point. But if one did, I'm pretty sure Steve would like everyone to know that the only reason Justin Bieber is in our iTunes is because I needed it for a shower game.
A little light housecleaning was in order after breakfast. I don't feel too guilty about Simon doing all the work as he is the reason that we have to sweep daily when in the past I'm pretty sure I swept once a month. And even that may be an exaggeration.
He actually is surprisingly helpful when it comes to the dishwasher. He likes to put his dishes back in his drawer and then after I remove any potential hazards he likes to hand me the rest of the dishes. Beware if you ever eat at our house, I'm fairly certain each piece of silverware gets pretend eaten off of (which sometimes isn't so pretend) before being handed to me.
After that we had a lot of silly play and outside play and attempted to fly a kite but mother nature wasn't having it. THEN after nap we were super stoked to meet some friends at a playground! The boys were hi-larious and once they got comfortable were having all kinds of fun (lots of snacks doesn't hurt either).
Dude, we lost some snacks.
Whatevs let's play ball. Ty will show us how it's done.
Where's Beckham going?
[Dramatic Catch Scene]
That kid cracks me up!
Now what's happening...
Should I try dodge this?
I guess this isn't so bad.
This guys wants one too. He smells nice.
And now he has my hat...
He gave it back, one more hug for the road.
After that it was home for dinner, bath, and bed. Simon was especially fond of his "Little People" tonight and after giving one a kiss he tucked it into bed with him in our room. Which is random since he doesn't sleep in there but it was cute. If you look closely you can see a some of the toy on the pillow.
But we roused the both of them and bath time continued. Hope your Sunday was also a Funday.













Simon has so many friends! Looks like he was soaking up all the hugs and attention.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Love the play by play with Ty and B! Definitely a funday...
ReplyDelete