So tell us Simon, what is your favorite:
Book- 10 Little Fingers and 10 Little Toes.
Song- A little number my mom sings that goes "There was a mom who had a boy and Simon was his name-o. S-I-M-ON"...you get the picture.
Food- This is a tough one as I like so many. The foods that really get my "yum yum" noises going are potato soup, crab (imitation is ok, I'm not that posh), and graham crackers. I would like to say my favorite food is that furry thing they call Gretzky, but mom tends to frown upon that and they haven't actually allowed me to taste her yet. Just to make mom feel better I have obliged and called it "puppy" several times today. This makes her happy. Then if I really want to throw her a bone (man am I hilarious) I will even throw out a "woof-woof".
Word- The word I use the most is "cracker" or at least the loudest word as it usually comes out like "CRACKER!" But I'm growing fond of "please" since that tends to get me the cracker. It sounds more like "eese" but I flash a cute smile and it gets me what I want.
Daily Living Skill- Brushing my teeth! I like to do it as many times as mom and dad will let me, or at least whenever we're near the bathroom. And everyone has to brush together!
Dad complains that he is going to get his first cavity now that he's brushing his teeth more often and mom rolls her eyes. A lot.
Gross Motor Activity: Throwing rocks in the creek. Then dad calls it a crick just to annoy mom, which is quite unfair since they agreed years ago that he would stop doing that and in return mom would stop using the TV volume and adhere to using the stereo thingy. She has mostly kept up her part of this bargain (so I've heard).
Fine Motor Activity: Picking up those small Cheerios and bringing them to my mouth.
And Lastly, favorite animal: Duck! Quack Quack. I've been in luck as there are ducks all over the place. I would like to share a recent sequence of events from our driveway.
Hmm, innocent ducks.
Let's go quack at them, Mom.
QUACK QUACK QUACK!
Fine I won't go in the neighbors yard.
Oh man, those ducks were awesome.
Did you see when they flew away?
They were going, QUACK QUACK QUACK!
Did you get a load of my mom's outfit? Capris, flip-flops, and a winter jacket. Paging "What Not To Wear" eese.
Love to hear ans see a little of his personality. Thank you very much for sharin. Mary A
ReplyDeleteoh this is hilarious! and for a sec in the far away shot of you, i thought you had no pants on! :)
ReplyDeleteLoved this! You (and apparently Simon) are delightful bloggers/authors!
ReplyDelete