There are a lot of adventures and cute photos that I mean to post and then things keep piling up and I haven't done it yet. So today I'm just going to share a bunch of photos.
| Oh good, Livia likes to play 'nigh-night" too. |
| Dru can baby-sit:) |
![]() |
| Wa-Hoo! My cousins are done with school for the summer! |
![]() |
| Not that I know what school is... |
| But Mom says I'll like it. |
| Because I can ride a bus there. |
| And my big cousins are pretty smart so school must be good for you. |
![]() |
| Plus they have baby kittens. Man they are cool. |
| Yo Nash, you missed a spot! |
| Could you two leave us alone and let us relax now that we're done with the yard work? |
![]() |
| Twins! |
![]() |
| People say I don't ever shut my mouth, just like Mom. |
| Just some manly craft time with Quinn and Zach. |
![]() |
| O.M.G. Isaac and Owen have their own JEEP! |
| Meeting Birthday Boy, Gabe. Happy To You. |
| Soooo, anyone know the relationship status of the cutie, Emme, in the background? |
| I hear it's good to get in with a girls family so I'll hula-hoop with Marlowe and Grayson and hope they put in a good word for me with Emme. |






No comments:
Post a Comment