I am happy to report that I have been making an effort to get out a little more the last month or so. I think it's good for all of us. Simon and I get to miss each other a little and Simon and Steve get more alone time. Last week we had Simon's 2 year well-child check (Dude's grown almost an inch and a half since we left Korea) and our pediatrician (and friend!) is in Minneapolis so I figured this was a great opportunity for me to send the boys home together and enjoy a little me time. And by "me" time I mean meet up with my friend, Emily. We went to St. Anthony Main to enjoy patio dining and the beautiful river and Minneapolis skyline. We were walking and heard someone yelling at us to stop. We turn around and this lady tells us she has a street fashion blog and would love to take a picture of us. To be honest I thought it must be a joke at first. But whatevs, I love a good blog and what's the worst that could happen. I sorta forgot all about it but turns out we are on her blog. Hilarious. I forget all the exciting things that can happen when you get out sans children. Then again, if I had Simon with she probably could have done a post on him and summer hat fashions.
Oh well, he gets enough attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment