Enough already, do you hear me? Enough. It was cute that you grew over an inch and your hair grew like 4 inches. Turning 2 was even cute. But I'm done with you aging and doing things that make you seem like you are about to head off to kindergarten college. This is the last straw. You decided you are potty trained. You've been giving us hints for the past week but I've mostly been ignoring it so I didn't have to deal. Even went and bought 3 cases of diapers just days ago. Yesterday when I picked you up from daycare, Nicole informed me that you are now requesting to use the potty at her house. Yep...you've been doing that at home as well. So, she put you on the potty schedule with the big kids today and sure enough you used the potty all day and never went in your diaper. I don't know why you are doing this to me.
Wasn't it just 3 months ago you looked like this little boy when we first laid eyes on you?
And today you look like this.
Wasn't it just 3 months ago you looked like this little boy when we first laid eyes on you?
And today you look like this.
STOP IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment