Saturday, July 14, 2012

Boat Captain



Simon was finally able to enjoy a little cabin life at Steve's parents place and cabin life agrees with him. There are boats and pontoons to be driven, and also Uncle Scottie's truck was there. I'm sure everyone heard "truck, wheel, tire, boat, bus?" more times in those 2 days than they had in their entire life up until that point. Welcome to our world:)

Simon was also able to spend more time with his extended family and seemed to bond with his cousin Kristin.


We are working hard to make her a Gopher and are not against using Simon as bait, so keep shmoozing it up Simon. It also occurred to me after the fact that I forgot to mention that a future psychology major may also like to take advantage of having a cousin-in-law who works in the neuropsych department and also coordinates our clinic's student volunteers (hint hint resume builder?!?) And if that is not enough of an incentive...


Take. That.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I definitely want to be a Gopher :)

    ReplyDelete