We are BESIDE ourselves! I got a call today that the CD of pictures of Simon was at our agency! It was nearing the end of the day and I take the bus to work and didn't have a car to go there and Steve wasn't going to make it there by 5:00. My friend Maria saved the day and left work and picked me up and drove me to the agency!! She very likely saved my head from exploding! So BIG BIG thanks to Maria. You are the BEST!
Simon is clearly in a loving family and words will never express how grateful we are to them. He has a foster mom whose "job" it is to care for him (but lets be honest, this isn't a job you do for the money, you have to be a special person to care for a baby that you know you'll have to part with). She is married and they have two children (a daughter who is 20, and a son who is 22). I love knowing that Simon is surrounded by multiple people that care for him. We did get pictures of his foster family members as well, but chose not to post them out of respect for their privacy.
Simon is slowly accumulating some nicknames. His first nickname came from my nephews who coined him, King Simon. Apparently they knew something we didn't because this kid is getting the royal treatment:) There are multiple pictures of him out and about, and even at a circus or zoo? There are elephants in the background anyhow! I love love love that he is being exposed to different activities. I could probably write on forever about how elated we are right now, but I'll stop wasting your time and get to what everyone is waiting for...
No comments:
Post a Comment