Thursday, April 14, 2011

Simon is 10 months today

Another month has passed and Simon is 10 months now.  I don't have the excitement that I had in previous months.  I'm happy knowing that our little guy is getting older and time is passing.  In the past couple months I've been excited about this day because I knew he was at the agency and I figured that would mean a picture for us soon.  Apparently that is never going to happen for us! Just kidding, but I guess we no longer expect to get a picture since it is taking so long so I'm a little "whatever!' at this point.  On a more positive note, it does seem that things are progressing for other people so we can continue to be hopeful that it will happen for us one day too. Hopefully sometime in 2011, but we don't know if we have a 2011 visa so I'm a little "whatever!" about that also.

Simon's room is coming together, but not quite complete so for now you're stuck with some photos of the process.  Hopefully within the next month or so we'll post pics of the final product.
Gretzky apparently shared my level of concern regarding Steve putting together the furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment