Friday, August 7, 2015

First Visit Wrap Up

I still have events from the first trip that we haven't documented. I think I'm going to share all of the best photos that we took and just include in the caption the highlights and information from those days. I also took the time to re-read my posts while we were in Korea and am dying at all of the grammatical and spelling errors. One day I may take the time to fix them. Let it be known that even without jet lag I'm lazy with punctuation and grammar but when I try I can be somewhat understandable....

Steve grabbed the camera to capture some moments from our first visit.

Archer noticed. I may also love this photo of Simon and I. 

And then Steve made silly faces and Archer cracked up.

Simon and I are really killing it with our photo ops. 

We ran into these random animals during our exploration time. Luckily some kid pointed them out because pretty sure I would have freaked if noticing on my own. We found out later that are like Korean raccoons. 

Simon was sick of me and wouldn't pose with the cool tree. 

We toured the Secret Garden which was really scenic. 

More Secret Garden.

I do not remember exactly the explanation of this place, but the guide was definitely talking about aging and the obsession with looking young. Walking through this doorway is supposed to help with aging or something, My crow's feet are still emerging. Just saying.

Later that night we went to Seoul Tower and took the cable car ride. Simon didn't like it at all... 

There is a lot to do at Seoul Tower, including adding a Love Lock. 

Prepping our Love Lock before continuing to Seoul Tower.

Done.

We enjoyed dinner at Seoul Tower. Simon had pizza and Steve and I had burgers that were ridiculously good. Steve had a nacho burger. It literately came with chips and nacho cheese on it. 

Awesome Selfie.

AND on to the highlights. More Archer. It's basically a Soccer tryout from here on out. 

He could be a goalie. 

Check out that form. I guess he could also kick field goals for football. 

Steve's face.

Simon cruising on big brother high. 

His excitement of following whatever Simon is doing.

Ball rolled under the couch. Everyone on the floor stat. 

Oh Simon's precious cow. Seriously, I actually love cow. It's a weird thing. Upon entering picture room and seeing the sacred throne chairs what else would we do but prop up our beloved cow. This picture has already been hung in our living room. The smile on Simon's face when I showed him this picture's spot in our home may never be beat.  

Archer followed that up like "Oh yeah you think that cow is great check out how awesome I'd look in this chair" and then everyone immediately grabbed him and stopped him from crushing the 50 year old chair. 

Turns out there is a multitude of thrones to choose from. 

Then they introduced the throne loveseat and my heart exploded. I mean seriously look at Simon looking at Archer. Someone please explain how he got so sweet. 

And if that wasn't enough, they tilted their head together. I apologize now for any dehydration that occurs from nonstop tears or vomiting from all of this cuteness. I'm looking into IV's for when Archer is home. 

And just in case you didn't already need a gatorade, here is our first family photo. You can't make this stuff up. 

After picture time we returned and I think Archer's foster mom must have told them they were leaving because he started cleaning up and handing out the love. 

Kiss for Dad.

And back to big bro, um seriously. If there is a market for males with full lips Archer is your man. This kid has got the biggest lips and he pushes them together so tightly it's almost comical. 

Simon was a little overwhelmed. 

Back of the head wasn't enough. Going for the lips. 

And post kiss. They both survived it. 

Ever heard of Kinder Surprise Eggs. We basically play youtube every day now. They are not sold in the USA due to choking hazards. Not sure what to think of the fact that they are sold everywhere else? Are we being ridiculous or everywhere else?

Our pictures were a little out of order. Here is Simon posing with our Love Lock.

Simons side. The other side says Rambeck and the date. 

Finding it's spot. 

View of Seoul from the Seoul Tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment