Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big Boy Haircuts

Check out these handsome dudes with their new haircuts and Dave Matthews Band t-shirts. 

This morning we took a family trip to the salon to get some hairs cut. Admittedly so, I have hair issues. Everyone has their thing that they obsess about, mine is hair (not that you could tell my looking at mine since I haven't snuck away for a haircut for myself in 5 months). I like Simon's hair kinda long and I was worried someone would buzz it.  In the end we decided to take Simon to Steve's stylist and have them get their hair cut together. Because I'm no dummy I brought a sucker. FYI Simon, only haircuts get you suckers at 8:30am. I teared up for a second, but I won't say if that's because he looked older or because of the ridiculous amount we ended up paying for a 2 year old's haircut. 

Suckers! Rock on, I won't even comment on the elaborate wash with hot towels that I witnessed Daddy receive while I'm getting cold water sprayed on me like an animal. 

Ahhh, lady. What's with the scissors?

Hey Miss, ever hear of shaken baby syndrome? It's frowned upon.

Good thing she's cute, good call Daddy.

But Mommy gave me the sucker so she's still my main gal. She seems suspicious of Daddy though...

Woohooo, Toddler Flock of Seagulls!

Does this make me look sophisticated?

Did someone say "feathering"? I'm so mortified.

Take a moment to soak it in folks...the Rambeck boys still got it.
Simon also met more of his extended family today because our cousins Abbie, Tom, Mikey & Quinn stopped by to visit. Quinn is also all about the trains, cars, trucks, wheels, anything with a motor so he and Simon are kindred spirits and had a good time playing during our visit. 


Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment