Now imagine the same intensity of emotion but in the state of anger (not Arkansas...inside joke, haha) when leaving the park before we are ready or when it's raining and we can't go to the park at all:)
This is what we like to do at the park most of all.
This is our second favorite activity at the park.
Sometimes we go to two parks a day. See top photo by ourselves and then here with our cousins and friend!
Also if we're going to spend all our time at play areas it seems like we may as well coordinate these outings with friends instead of just playing with random children.
We recently met up with our friends, Beth and John, so Simon and Noah could check each other out. The boys also enjoyed a little ride around the park in Noah's wagon.
Then Simon decided he's in training for a tough man competition.
And I just think this picture is funny because it gives the impression that Simon is being nice about sharing his sand toys...which was not actually the case.
We also recently got together with Alex and Silas, and I'm sure they are thrilled that we bring along another little boy now instead of just Steve and I. Well maybe not, all Simon did was eat so he probably wasn't real entertaining.
And this photo is hilarious. They look so disgusted. Oh well, us moms were happy to see them all together.
Here are a few more photos of our afternoon.
And I just think this picture is funny because it gives the impression that Simon is being nice about sharing his sand toys...which was not actually the case.
We also recently got together with Alex and Silas, and I'm sure they are thrilled that we bring along another little boy now instead of just Steve and I. Well maybe not, all Simon did was eat so he probably wasn't real entertaining.
And this photo is hilarious. They look so disgusted. Oh well, us moms were happy to see them all together.
Here are a few more photos of our afternoon.





Just caught up on your last few posts. I also can't believe it's been (more than) a month already! It's been fun meeting up with your guys, and I'm sure our boys are secretly ecstatic to meet each other even if they don't show it yet, lol! Loving all of the adorable pics!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Simon is very popular and already has more friends than I do!
ReplyDeleteHe is SUCH a little boy! Trucks and wheels and tough man competitions! Love it! And lovin the hats!!! The kids got style!
ReplyDelete