Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Anniversary/Father's Day Weekend

Happy Belated Father's Day to all you dads, grandpas, uncles, and men in general who play a special role in a child's life. It's a big deal! This weekend we also celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Saturday. Being it was a special weekend we went away to a B&B in Lanesboro.
In addition to golfing terribly...
We went kayaking!
We could have won $25,000 had I been videotaping when Steve was trying to get out of his kayak, but instead I just watched and laughed. At one point he was in a push-up position with his hands on land and his feet still in the kayak. In all fairness, I almost tipped when he first pushed my kayak into the water. But that wasn't nearly as funny.

Next year it's our anniversary and father's day on the same day. Lucky Steve, he gets to celebrate the two best things in his life on the same day!  (p.s. I'm really humble)

No comments:

Post a Comment