Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Other... Signs of Spring!

Tomorrow it is officially Spring!  Snow is melting and Gretzky and I took our first walk of 2011.  We are quite blessed that Gretzky is not into cold weather and wants nothing to do with winter walks.  Once it is decently warm she wants nothing else but to be outside.  She's a bit like her mom.  Gretzky also had a visit to the salon today for her spring 'do.  Steve is gone all day today so we're having a lovely girl's day.

I dream all winter of spring so this time of year is always exciting for me.  This year I'm happier than usual because this marks the passing of a season and it seems like a milestone in our wait for Simon.  Technically, we received Simon's information in the fall. But lets be honest, we already had about 85 inches of snow at the beginning of December so it was winter.  If all goes right, our last winter without Simon is done as of tomorrow.

And now it seems I should wrap this post up since this is the look I've been getting ever since I sat down at the computer.  She just can't wait for pedicures and popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment