Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog Info

I've added a feature so you can sign up for email notification when I've updated the blog.  That way you don't have to check the blog when there isn't any new information.

Also- I believe commenting has been difficult for a lot of people.  You can comment without any specific account/email/etc.  Hopefully I can explain it fairly simply.

1.  Click on comments at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.

2.  Click on the drop down menu that says "Comment as" and select URL/Name.

3.  It will open a spot to write in your name, you do not have to fill in URL.  Just leave it blank.

4.  Write your comment in the comments box and press "Post Comment".

5.  You will be prompted to copy some crazy word to prove you are human.

6. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment