Monday, April 27, 2015

A Very Special Easter

Some of you may remember 3 years ago when Simon's first morning at our home was on Easter morning, and I was all "Great this kid's gonna think he wakes up every morning to chocolate laying on the floor". Moving on...this year our Family Day fell ON Easter! Yay!

Last year we started a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt at our house, because several other holidays in our 'hood already have annual events so I snatched up Easter while I could being it holds a special place in my heart. It is tons of fun and although I end up obsessively planning for the egg hunt, I love it. We are so so so so lucky to live in a neighborhood full of kids and friendly and helpful neighbors.









The morning of Easter Simon followed the maze the Easter Bunny left to his basket and then we prepped for all of our family and friends to join us for brunch. After everyone left, we gave Simon a few small gifts, including the Korean soccer noise maker thingy we bought him in Seoul (handy as he is suddenly super into soccer), played his new board game, ordered pizza and watched one of his new Batman cartoons from the Easter Bunny.  It was another fun day celebrating our little family while we wait for Archer.
Real men sleep in their Batman undies.










Love you Simon, so glad you're our boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment