Archer has received his Emigration Permission (EP) so as Simon would say, BOOM-shakala. Unfortunately, it doesn't really mean much as this time. When Simon received EP we had him two weeks later...not so much the case these days...
Next steps- we wait to be submitted to court. I believe that should happen within the next week. Then we wait for a court date. Right now there is a group of people ahead of us that haven't received court dates so we're not really at a place to be anxiously awaiting a phone call since we know those people will be notified first. So right now, we pray for other people to get court dates.
We did receive some new photos of Archie and he's looking adorable.
I love his little point in the first picture and it totally did not occur to me until Steve pointed it out, but in the second picture he is doing the Korean gesture for "I love you" that they teach little kids. It's supposed to be like they are making a heart and when we first met Simon his foster mom would instruct him to give kisses and then he'd step back and do that to us.
I have reminded Simon of this and now he thinks it's hilarious to tell me "I love you" in Korean and make the gesture. But it's our little secret. Don't tell Steve.
**Update 3/19- We have been submitted to the courts. The people ahead of us still do not have court dates so we need them to get dates so we can really be waiting for a court date!
Next steps- we wait to be submitted to court. I believe that should happen within the next week. Then we wait for a court date. Right now there is a group of people ahead of us that haven't received court dates so we're not really at a place to be anxiously awaiting a phone call since we know those people will be notified first. So right now, we pray for other people to get court dates.
We did receive some new photos of Archie and he's looking adorable.
I love his little point in the first picture and it totally did not occur to me until Steve pointed it out, but in the second picture he is doing the Korean gesture for "I love you" that they teach little kids. It's supposed to be like they are making a heart and when we first met Simon his foster mom would instruct him to give kisses and then he'd step back and do that to us.
I have reminded Simon of this and now he thinks it's hilarious to tell me "I love you" in Korean and make the gesture. But it's our little secret. Don't tell Steve.
**Update 3/19- We have been submitted to the courts. The people ahead of us still do not have court dates so we need them to get dates so we can really be waiting for a court date!


No comments:
Post a Comment