We've entered the year of the Horse. Those of you having babies this year can expect an animated, energetic and active baby!
To celebrate the New Year, we went bowling with Silas, Anne and Adam! It was Simon's first time bowling and he had a lot of fun. We'll definitely be back. The boys were pretty mild mannered for the first game, but then got going and were total goofballs, including rolling around on the floor under benches...super sanitary I'm sure. Simon had a blast though and was quick to ask when he could see Silas again because he "loves him so much" :)
![]() |
| First Bowl |
![]() |
| Super Stressed |
| Bowling Buds |
| Synchronized Bowling |
Up until recently Simon has shown zero interest in art projects or writing, coloring, drawing etc. I literally thought scribbling was all he could do and then one day Steve says (sarcastically) "Draw me" to Simon, and we continued on with our conversation and suddenly look and Simon has done this:
?!?! The kid can draw people?!?! I am pretty sure I literally stared with my jaw on the floor because I couldn't figure out what had just happened. Next I told him to draw me and so on and so forth and eventually we suggested he draw our family:
Is it so cute you want to burst into tears because thats how I feel! I love how he really accentuated the fact that Gretzky is a dachshund. I mean, check out that long back. I'm the one who looks a little penquin-ish and Simon is the one with a torso:) Then we have little Archer and Daddy on the right. I seriously love it so much. I'll be framing it and keeping it proudly displayed forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment