September proved to be an eventful month for us. Traveling, new schools, celebrations etc. It will probably take a couple posts for me to get all caught up.
In September, we celebrate the Korean holiday of Chuseok. It is similar to the American Thanksgiving. We eat lots of yummy food and I personally obsessed about the differences in the boys from last year's Chuseok compared to this years.
In September, we celebrate the Korean holiday of Chuseok. It is similar to the American Thanksgiving. We eat lots of yummy food and I personally obsessed about the differences in the boys from last year's Chuseok compared to this years.
Simon also started the gymnastics class that he was looking forward to and so far he seems to be loving it. It's already over halfway done so I'll probably sign him up again.
Simon also started a new preschool/daycare two weeks ago. We were worried about the transition and how much we would miss our beloved Nicole. Granted we still miss Nicole, Simon has handled the transition like a champ and we are receiving rave reviews from his teachers.
September is also Steve's birthday and Simon and I baked a cake that wasn't terrible (for once). I asked Simon what the cake should say and he suggested "Dad".
And lastly, the beginning of Fall also means the beginning of hockey season. Steve and Simon headed out to the Gopher's exhibition game last weekend. Evidently they had a good time because Simon has been singing the Gopher's chant while laying in bed at night. I managed to get a video outside of his dark room and you can hear him yelling, "M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A, Minnesota, Minnesota, Goooooooo Gophers...rah. Plus now I figure I can put in his baby book that the first word he could spell is MN. Or I guess technically it was his name?



No comments:
Post a Comment