Recently we had to update our "home study" (good news- we are apparently still acceptable parents with an acceptable house). That evening we went to Pizzeria Lola http://www.pizzerialola.com/ to try it's Kimchi Pizza and meet some new friends. I may have mentioned Kimchi in previous posts? But to refresh your memory, it's basically spicy rotten cabbage. As it turns out, it is delish in the form of pizza! Seriously, you must go and try it. Or at least try one of the many other specialty pizzas. Some of you are already familiar with Steve and I's self-proclaimed amateur foodie status, but those of you who are not, we visit a new restaurant each month and have a complete spreadsheet with our reviews. We each gave Pizzeria Lola 3 thumbs up! (yes- we are aware that this makes no sense but it's our system so we do what we want!) I thought about posting our entire spreadsheet of restaurants but there was no way to post it in a reader friendly manner. If you are interested in our reviews, send me an email and I'll send you a copy.
And side note: Happy Birthday Steve! :-)

YUM! I agree that kimchi pizza is delicious!
ReplyDelete