Sunday, September 25, 2011

Care Package #6

Remember when I thought I could only send 2? Thank goodness that rule changed because sending them really feels like contact with Simon and then the agency has been so nice to consistently send pictures of Simon with the items. It's comforting to see him wearing/touching/playing with items that we've touched.
You may recognize the toy from a previous post. It's a photo album/music/voice recording/teaching something or other. We put Simon on the cover, but inside is pictures of us and Gretzky. We also recorded little messages for Simon. I added a few snacks, onesies and socks (because they are good at filling in little spaces), and a toothbrush and toothpaste. I only have one more care package to put together! 

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I love seeing what you send. Thanks for sharing that with me. Love from Mary A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary- I even forgot to post that we managed to record gretzky barking on her picture page. Ha!

    ReplyDelete