Friday, August 19, 2011

You Say It's Your Birthday...

Nananananana...It's my birthday too, yeah. Nananananana...
Actually I don't think it's any of your birthdays, unless John Stamos or Bill Clinton are following me now. And if so, call me John. We can talk about that time we were at the same restaurant in Santorini. You were not so stealth looking right at us and then trying to hide your face. You and Bob were fairly obvious sitting there together. I digress.

Simon sent me a very sweet water bottle to keep me hydrated. And if I could have figured out how to use my panoramic picture function on my camera I could have taken one picture, but instead you get 3.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT? It's your birthday!??? How did I not know this? Simon has awesome taste. Not like the purse I saw some women holding with the picture of her kids. Sorry, rude I know, but not a fan of that. THIS HOWEVER IS ADORABLE! Happy Birthday to you.
    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious gift. Love Mary A

    ReplyDelete