What DOESN'T the State Fair have?!? We are not die hard fair goers, but we usually visit once and eat as much as we can. Last year we tried Korean Tacos; it was their debut year. They've returned! They are super good but I thought the recipe seemed different? Or maybe we had the chicken last year but this year we had the spicy pork and it was SPICY!
Now they just need to figure out how to put it on a stick.
Hmmmmm, you've almost convinced me to go to the fair this year....almost. They look delish!
ReplyDeleteI always call pork or duck wrapped in greens with a shot of rice, Korean Tacos. I just made that up though. I didn't know Koreans actually had their own taco. They look delicious. Koreans like to add corn to everything and stake a claim on it. Pizza with corn=Korean pizza. Tacos with corn=Korean taco.
ReplyDeleteFunny Chance- we are actually trying Korean pizza soon=Kimchi Pizza!
ReplyDelete