Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WW: Free Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the many faces of Simon. Love from Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli- Mommy to NashAugust 4, 2011 at 1:27 PM

    What a total chubbers! So adorable, that smile melts me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! This is the best picture! You do not know me, but I know your cousins Bekki and Chance from high school. I follow Chance's EPIK blog and she had you listed as her favorites so thought I'd check it out since I enjoy hers so much! Anyway, long story short, you have such a beautiful family!! maybe not under the same roof, but a true family united by love. I have a 6 month old boy and wish I had a journal to document his days like you have! Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your writings! -Meegan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meegan, I wonder if we may have met in high school? In the very least I remember Bek and Chance talking about their friend Meegan. Thank you for you kind words. And congrats on your little boy!

    ReplyDelete