We recently dropped off care package #5 for Si-guy.
I recently received some new ideas for care packages:
1. Lotion- this way Simon will become accustomed to a smell that we can continue using here. This lotion will be a staple in all care packages from here on out.
2. Toy cars- we just thought he may like some new toys and I thought these were cute with the little faces. There are a few more that we kept at home just in case these don't travel home with us.
3. Dog outfit- I saw this at Target and for some reason loved it. Well, mostly because of the doggie hoodie.
4. Good Night Moon book written in Hangul. Even if we're not able to read the Hangul version (post to come) we can read the English version and have a familiar night time story.
5. Twins Hat! Seriously, how adorable is that? Plus Simon loooooves hats (see: every picture we have of him)
6. And lastly...the shoes
I thought they were so cute I took a close up shot of the shoes before sending them.
I had actually picked out a super preppy pair of "loafer" type shoes and for some reason last minute erased them from my shopping cart and got the sporty sneakers with flames on the sides. Thank you mother's intuition. Shortly after dropping off this care package we received the update that informed us Simon is running. Chicken....Egg....I'm not sure.

I just love reading your blog! And I am so tickled about the book, I gotta share this one! :) Love you guys, see you in a couple weeks! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteDear Mr. Blackwell, please add Simon to this years "Best Dress" list. Love, love, love. I too am a sucker for anything with dogs or puppies! Where did you get that book?! I'm going to be a total copy-cat. :-) Funny story you about your blog...I might have pulled up your blog and showed Simon's picture to my entire extended family this weekend....you might have some random blog-stalkers. He is just too cute to not spread the word.
ReplyDeleteHey ladies, thanks for the comments. Glad you both approve of the care package! Kim- super excited for the family camping trip! Alli- I will email you about the book. And of course, welcome to Alli's family :)
ReplyDelete