Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OLYMPICS!!!!

I loooooooove the olympics. Love, love, love it. I have always said I will go to the olympics some day and now I know where!! South Korea was announced as the host for the 2018 Winter Olympics!

www.startribune.com/sports/125066899.html

I have already been online attempting to shop for some sort of 2018 Winter Olympics apparel to send to Simon. Apparently it doesn't exist yet?! I thought this would be like the Superbowl where the players immediately are covered in t-shirts and hats that say Superbowl Champions? Guess not. But when it exists I will buy it! (P.S. went to Target today to get some more stuff for Simon's next care package and I actually walked in and got what I needed without any problems. Huh? Hassle-free shopping? Novel idea Target!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love both of your last posts. And I think 2018 will be PERFECT for taking the boys back to Korea! Can't wait! Let me know if you find anything good!

    ReplyDelete