We finally received Archer's 2-year photos in the mail over the weekend.There is also a new write-up on how he is doing but we're waiting for it to be interpreted. They changed him into one of the outfits I sent for his birthday and you can see they propped up his birthday card in the background.
That was Saturday, after we'd waited a month to get his birthday pictures and then right away Monday morning I received an email with pictures that were just taken that day.
I was also just able to send an extra large care package because our dear friends Bret and Alli are in Korea right now for their court date in their adoption of Leo, who is just a couple months older than Archer. I've seen their first visit pictures and they are ADORABLE.
Here is what we look like quilting...
And the quilt.


I wish we could have delivered the package to Archer IN PERSON. Did I tell you it ripped on the way over? Your quilting face is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteOh my Gawd, he is so cute!
ReplyDelete