I had no idea what fun it would be to just post pics of Archer's left hand when this all started.
This month he's carrying around a syringe! Evidently he is in training to become a doctor. Love all his cute roundness that you can see in his fingers and belly. Can't wait to see what he's carrying around next month!
I also sent another care package. I found this cute soft tool set.
And send some toothbrushes and toothpaste. My packing skills must be declining though because this time I got everything in the package and there was room left. GASP. Not acceptable. Instead, I took out the little cars shown and quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and sweater that Simon has grown out of and is probably just about Archer's size since he is proving to be a bigger kid! Steve had conveniently just gone through all of Simon's clothes and boxed them up according to size so I was able to grab them quick. I sent the jeans in the first picture and the sweater vest from the second picture. Plus it cracks me up to look at these old pics of Simon. I can't believe how much he has changed. Doesn't seem like he's been here long enough to look so different but I guess we are closing in on 2 years!
Love my sweet boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment