Archer's left hand is growing beautifully! As you can see below, on his 1st birthday he participated in the Tol celebration.
The item that the child chooses is said to predict their future. There is a lot of traditional items, but I've also heard that modern items are being added...which is apparently what Archer went for and thus I have no idea what a microphone is supposed to represent?! He's loud? Talks a lot? I guess an educated guess would be that he'll be in entertainment?
Then we also received some photos from his 14 month appointment a couple weeks ago. His left hand continues to look well.
And today we received a very nice surprise, a letter detailing his growth and development. It was so nice to receive a letter with more information than the standard checklists that are the norm. His diet was described in great detail and the phrase "He is a good eater and usually wants to eat many times throughout the day" was used. This was not a surprise to me being I was shocked to see how big he has gotten in the past few months! Clearly his foster mother is taking good care of him. He is 31.5 inches tall and 26 pounds. Very strong, healthy little guy. Some of the other pieces that describe his personality are:
-he is cheerful and has a lot of charm
-when foster mother shows a toy and hides it, he figures out where it is
-he is always busy and has a lot of interest in things around him
-he copies foster mother when she is cleaning
-music puts him in a good mood, he yells and laughs and claps
They also wrote that his foster mother has been taking a lot of photographs of him. I'm so thankful for this news.
The item that the child chooses is said to predict their future. There is a lot of traditional items, but I've also heard that modern items are being added...which is apparently what Archer went for and thus I have no idea what a microphone is supposed to represent?! He's loud? Talks a lot? I guess an educated guess would be that he'll be in entertainment?
Then we also received some photos from his 14 month appointment a couple weeks ago. His left hand continues to look well.
And today we received a very nice surprise, a letter detailing his growth and development. It was so nice to receive a letter with more information than the standard checklists that are the norm. His diet was described in great detail and the phrase "He is a good eater and usually wants to eat many times throughout the day" was used. This was not a surprise to me being I was shocked to see how big he has gotten in the past few months! Clearly his foster mother is taking good care of him. He is 31.5 inches tall and 26 pounds. Very strong, healthy little guy. Some of the other pieces that describe his personality are:
-he is cheerful and has a lot of charm
-when foster mother shows a toy and hides it, he figures out where it is
-he is always busy and has a lot of interest in things around him
-he copies foster mother when she is cleaning
-music puts him in a good mood, he yells and laughs and claps
They also wrote that his foster mother has been taking a lot of photographs of him. I'm so thankful for this news.


No comments:
Post a Comment