Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wedding Crashers

Last weekend we headed up north for a family friend's wedding. Simon was excited for days, especially for the wedding dance. He practiced up on his signature move all week and had no problem busting it out at the dance. At some point I really need to get the move photographed. It was a barn wedding and reception so without going all cowboy I tried to make him a little country. All I wanted was one nice family photo to mark the occasion...


You want me to wear this tie in a picture? Seems like a good time to take it off then.

Come on Simon, let's just wear it for one picture and then you don't have to wear it anymore.

How about if I do a fancy little jig for the camera instead?

You can take my picture.

(For the love of all that is blessed and holy) You can have juice if you just take one nice picture.

Oh Good! Simon's ready for the beautiful family photo opp.

There's a bug.
SERIOUSLY wind?
*invisible walkee talkee*
Finally some juice, the conditions at this photo shoot are atrocious. 

The camera loves me.

So there you have it. I could have done this post like this instead:


Oh, look at our precious family photo.

How adorable is Simon's pre-wedding photo shoot with the antique UPS car?!?

My adorable and handsome boys. #blessed

But that wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining.
Happy Labor Day from Desirae, Steve & Simon


2 comments: