I just keeping checking your blog everyday cause I feel in my bones that call is on it's way. Won't be long now! And keep those stockings hanging no matter how silly it feels. Mom is keeping the Christmas tree up until I get home and it feels nice to know your are cared for:) Would be cool if we crossed paths here. I'm out on the 25th...Fingers crossed! Love ya!
Yes, we beg. It does look totally ridiculous. :-)
ReplyDeleteI have all my christmas decorations up because I am waiting for my child to come home from South Korea too.Love Mary Alberg
ReplyDeleteI just keeping checking your blog everyday cause I feel in my bones that call is on it's way. Won't be long now! And keep those stockings hanging no matter how silly it feels. Mom is keeping the Christmas tree up until I get home and it feels nice to know your are cared for:) Would be cool if we crossed paths here. I'm out on the 25th...Fingers crossed! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your continued thoughts ladies. I hope you're right Chance. I wish we could cross paths but I think we're going to miss each other:(
ReplyDelete