Thursday, December 22, 2011

Insert Simon below


I am afraid to look in the mirror as I predict many new wrinkles have formed as a result of blogging from an iPad. God willing I will press post soon and you'll see a picture with some writing.

SO! We have begun our holiday traveling. Last year as we were prepping to leave I heard Steve yell from the entryway that we'd need a bigger vehicle before next year because Simon would have had to have been strapped to the hood last year. Well, he was wrong. We didn't need it this year but we decided to get the new vehicle shopping done so we don't need to bother with that once Simon is home. My suitcase is currently keeping a Simon's spot warm but I can't wait for him to be sitting back there!

As you've learned from previous posts I have trouble keeping gas in my car. On the way to trade in my car and pick up our new vehicle I started laughing because my gas was pretty much empty and Steve was mortified that we were trading it in that way. About 2 blocks from the dealership we hear "ding" and my gas light is officially on. "I'm so embarrassed" Steve says. I say, "I bet the Pilot has a full tank of gas so I saved us $35. You're. Welcome."

3 comments:

  1. Christmas mircle! I see you have sucessfully uploaded a photo on your iPad. Bret and I will make plans to come over for lessons. Merry Christmas! Love Ralphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited as it will be so fun to meet Simon.
    Love Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You will love the pilot!

    ReplyDelete