Well we never know what to expect! Today I received an email from our adoption agency letting us know that they received a DVD of Simon! His foster mom brought it in for us! Cue- jumping out of my skin all day long! I got the DVD and we watched it a million times tonight! After that, we (well Steve) had to video the DVD playing on our TV and then download it to our computer and then mess with it a bunch to try get some clips we could share. We did learn some new things about Simon from watching the video.
1. It sounds like they pronounce "MinHwan", "Mi-nan".
2. Simon's foster mom is on the Steve Rambeck Hockey Brainwashing plan and we hear her saying "ho-ckey, ho-ckey" while he's playing with his Wild stick.
3. The biggest shocker! Simon has a foster sibling! He starts walking out of the room and she jumps up to follow him and it's because he's walking into a room with a little baby! The baby is too little to be referred to a family yet but I'm dying to know if this baby will be adopted in the U.S. and if we might get to learn it's parents info. I'm not sure if I can ask to share ours or how you go about finding that out?! But Simon seems very interested in this new baby.
I CANNOT GET THE VIDEO TO UPLOAD! I give up and I'm going to bed. I've figured out how to email it, but this blog is kicking my butt.
OMG! I wanna see the video. For my blog, unless you pay extra, you cannot upload video direct to your site despite the upload video icon. You have to use youtube or vimeo and embed it. chance
ReplyDelete