Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Simon Says: What Up Dude?
OK, just how many hats does Simon's foster mom have? He always has a hat on and it's always a new one. I haven't seen this kid's head since April! It is also nice to see that he is getting good use out of his doggie hoodie. Steve hypothesizes that Simon likes it so he must like dogs so he will like Gretzky. According to this theory I should start dressing Gretzky in shirts with pictures of toddlers on them. Simon has broke the 30 inch mark and he is nearing 24 lbs. It also said he has 8 teeth on top and 6 on the bottom. I'm not sure where the other two on the bottom are since I can only see 4 in the pictures. SO maybe only ONE more picture/update is left before we'll actually be seeing him in person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww, that picture is adorable!!!! Congrats on the update. That is a lot of teeth!
ReplyDeleteYou are sure getting a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet him and I would so love to be there when you guys do!!! Think you can talk someone into videotaping the entire event so we can all share in that absolutely magnificent moment?!?
ReplyDeleteDoes this kid ever move? How many 1 year olds do you know that can sit on random conference room tables, office chairs, etc and not fall off?? I think him and Lucas are spiritual twins. Simon and Will are clearly not spiritual twins!
ReplyDeleteErica
Thanks Jen- p.s. I need more updates from ofoj:)
ReplyDeleteKim- we will be videoing as much as we can! And I think I've found a way to post the videos to share...prob not on the blog though.
Erica- although I agree that Luke and Simon may be spiritual twins I'm not convinced he doesn't have a little Will in him too:) He did have that bruise in August!
He is SO SO cute!!!
ReplyDelete