Wednesday, March 5, 2014

How I Started My Day

Simon's room is across the hall from his bathroom. So while he is using the restroom and I'm picking out his clothes I miss the beginning of his sentence but it was something like this:

Simon: "Blah blah blah (not listening) will be fun when Archer gets here."

Me: (pretend to know what is going on) "It will be fun when Archer is here."

Simon: Do you miss him?

Me: "I do miss him."

Simon: "I miss him too. Does it make you a little sad?"

Me: "It does make me a little sad."

Simon: "It makes me a little sad too. He's just not getting here!" (I mean seriously for all I know Simon thinks Archer is just trying to figure out how to get here on his own or something)

By now Simon has finished in the bathroom and is walking back into his room so I steal a kiss.

Me: "Simon, I miss Archer but I'm really glad you are here."

Simon: "Me too."

He's going to be such a good brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment